Please do not email me about finding work, either the jobs below or any others – I cannot help people find work.
Click on the link next to the job and contact the advertiser as instructed in the details.
Please note that these jobs assume applicants speak fluent Spanish.
If any employer wants to list genuine jobs, please just send me the details through the Contact Me page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll post them. Please confirm the terms of employment (i.e. contracted job? self-employed? wage? commission? social security? etc.), the requirements and preferences that employees should meet, and a job description.
- Receptionist needed for Puerto de la Cruz hotel. Successful applicant will have fluent English and German, and two years experience.
- The Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora in Alcalá has an opening for a telephonist in the Red Glove luxury part of the hotel. Fluent English as well as good German and French required, plus one year’s experience.
- Reception assistant required for Barceló hotel in Puerto Santiago. Must have English, German and French, a tourism qualification and two years experience.
9 January 2017:
- The 4* Vanilla Garden Hotel in Playa de las Américas has a position available for a receptionist with 2 years experience, and with English and German.
28 November 2016:
- South Tenerife tourism business is seeking animadores/entertainment staff to join an existing team. They’re looking for people who can dance and do sports, who have experience in the field particularly of working with children, and who speak fluent English (additional languages will be an advantage). Applicants should send CV and photo to email@example.com quoting reference “animador polivalente”.
- La Caleta Estate Agency is looking for sales people. High commissions for successful applicants who should possess a successful and proven sales history (not necessarily in Real Estate), excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills, self-motivation, drive and great people skills, own car, and fluent English. A further language, eg German or French, would also be an advantage. Please call Alonso on 620 312052 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receptionist needed for hotel in the Los Realejos area. Successful applicant will have 2 years experience and speak English and German.
- A 5* hotel in the Adeje area needs a head receptionist. Successful applicant will speak English and German, and have 3 years experience and reception experience.
- A shop assistant is needed for evening work in a mini-market/designer shop in the Bahia Principe Hotel. The successful applicant will be a mature woman with native-level English — and Spanish (please note that all jobs on this page assume fluent Spanish, as it says in the introduction at the top). Applicants must also have social security number and own transport. Contract will be given – temporary to begin with becoming indefinido. Tel: 922 740 853
- Adeje area 5* hotel has three vacancies for receptionists. Applicants must have experience, and fluent English and German.
- Hotel chain has a vacancy for an administration manager in the Adeje area. The successful candidate will be a graduate with fluent English and at least three years experience.
- Hotel chain has a vacancy for a trainee receptionist in the Adeje area. Because this is a training position, the successful applicant will be under 3o years of age and have fluent English and/or German.
- Excel Hotels & Resorts group is seeking a receptionist for a south Tenerife hotel. Successful applicant will have experience and a tourism qualification, and fluent English and a Scandinavian language, ideally Swedish or Finnish. Other languages will be an advantage.
- Regional hotel group has three reception assistant vacancies in the Adeje area. Sucessful applicants will have a minimum of one year experience in reception duties in 4*-5* hotels, and speak fluent English and German. A further language, eg Dutch or French, will be an advantage.
Scampi’s Restaurant Compostela beach
- Scampi’s is looking for a full time waiter/ress with immediate start. Succesful applicant will have experience and Nie & Social Security number. Contact Shirley on 619211375 between 10.30am and 6.30pm.
- Two vacancies in Adeje area for experienced van drivers who can speak English and who know locations of hotels in the south.
- Three positions are available as guards of the Refugio de alta montaña. Successful applicants will live in Tenerife, speak English or German, have their own car and be familiar with MS Office. The work involves cleaning and maintenance, reception, reservations, etc., and will include night shifts.
- Qualified technical data analyst needed for health and fitness multinational based in Santa Cruz. At least two years experience is essential, as is excellent English.
- The Iberostar group has six vacancies for animadores/as for a range of guest entertainments in the Costa Adeje area (some of the posts are also for Fuerteventura and Lanzarote). Successful applicants will have a year’s experience in various sports, or working with children, or dance, and also be fluent in both English and German. These are permanent contract positions, not seasonal work.
- The Columbus Hotel in Playa de las Américas is seeking an animador/a for the guest activities team. The position is a summer job which will go to someone with good English.
- Costa Adeje hotel requires receptionist with 2 years experience, plus English and German, and knowledge of Opera programme system.
- Diamond Resorts are seeking a receptionist for one of their establishments in the San Miguel municipality. A tourism qualification and experience are needed, as is English, though a third or fourth language (e.g. Russian or Mandarin) will be an advantage.
- An administrator position in TFN is available. English essential, while some experience in the Amadeus reservation programme, and a B1 driving licence will be an advantage.
- The Mare Nostrum Hotel in Playa de las Américas is seeking an animador/a for the guest activities team. The position is a summer job which will go to someone with fluent English, with moderate ability in a third language being an advantage.
- Receptionist with fluent English and some IT experience required for apartments in Santa Cruz. The post is part-time – 20 hours a week spread over four days.
The Olive Garden restaurant in Los Cristianos is looking for an experienced chef who can adapt to their way of cooking in a new big modern kitchen making everything from bread to curries, cakes to chocolates. Contracted position with shared tips, 6 days a week 2.00pm to close (kitchen shuts 10.00pm). Exceptional pay for the right person with the right skills. Successful applicant will be very hard working, dedicated and be able to lead a team. This is a serious position for a restaurant of more than 14 years standing, to take over from the current chef who has been at the restaurant for all that time. Please send details to Robert Young by email to email@example.com
- The Barcelo hotel in Puerto Santiago is seeking a reception assistant with experience and fluent English and German.
- The Neptuno aparthotel in Torviscas Alto has a vacancy for a receptionist with English and experience.
- Baobab Suites are looking for a Head waiter and a waiter for their restaurants. English is essential, while other languages (eg Dutch, French, Italian) will be an advantage.
- Jet2Holidays are looking for two overseas reps and one senior overseas reps. The successful candidates will be living in Tenerife or ready to relocate, speak fluent English, and “know the island inside out”. As all jobs on this page, Spanish is essential. The senior overseas rep will also need to be a driver with own vehicle.
- The Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora hotel in Alcalá is seeking three animación assistants with some experience and fluent English. Other languages, especially German and French, will be an advantage.
- Four receptionists posts are available for Diamond Resorts complexes in south Tenerife. The successful candidates will have a tourism qualification, two years experience, and fluent English. Additional languages (eg Mandarin and Russian) will be an advantage.
- Silverpoint Hotels and Resorts are seeking a receptionist with a tourism qualification and 4/5* experience for an Arona hotel. English plus French or German is essential, while additional languages will be an advantage.
- H10 Conquistador Hotel in Playa de las Américas has two vacancies for reception assistants. Successful applicants will have fluent English plus a third language (ideally Dutch, though French or German will be acceptable).
- Baobab Suites in El Duque is seeking a waiter. English essential, extra languages (Dutch, French, Italian) an advantage. Ideal candidate would have completed relevant food courses.
- Grupo No1 is seeking a sales assistant for a GUESS shop in south Tenerife. The successful applicant will have fluent English and, ideally, a third language.
15 January 2016
- The Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora hotel in Alcalá is seeking a receptionist. The successful candidate will have a tourism qualification and 1-2 years experience, plus English and German.