Añaza’s CC Carrefour evacutated for restaurant kitchen fire

Añaza’s CC Carrefour evacutated for restaurant kitchen fire

There was a scare in the Carrefour CC in Añaza late yesterday afternoon when a fire in a restaurant kitchen caused one person to need hospital treatment for smoke inhalation and the many people in the centre to be evacuated as bomberos put the fire out and ventilated the zone. The pretty major operation involved the bomberos, Santa Cruz Policía Local, ambulance crews, National Police and Santa Cruz Protección Civil, but thankfully in the end there was just the one minor casualty whose condition is said not to be serious, and no lasting damage to the commercial centre.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *