Elderly San Isidro resident seriously injured in gas bottle explosion

An 82-year-old woman is seriously ill in hospital after being burnt when a gas bottle exploded inside her home in San Isidro around 8am this morning. The house wall was also damaged in the explosion, requiring bomberos to secure the area. Paramedics gave the woman preliminary assistance at the scene but due to the severity of her injuries she was then transferred to Hospitén Sur with serious second degree burns to her face and arms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.