Mootoo Model Management have made an open casting call in south Tenerife for the production of a TV advert. The casting will take place on 15 and 16 November, and they are looking for the following:
- a 25-28 man (could be older) for a friendly “nice man” role (preferably someone already a comic or actor)
- someone who could be an Italian pizza delivery man
- an older man for a mobility scooter role
- a thin young male hairdresser with a showy hairstyle (or could be made into one)
- a mixed race man with braids for a “ghetto” type role
- four people for a barbershop quartet (these should already know how to sing a capella)
- an overweight woman prepared to appear in a bikini or bathing costume
- a white woman who could be a “mother” type of around 40
- a white child of around 8 or 9 who will have an English-speaking role
- a boy and girl of around 8-10 who will be making sand castles
- several young people, male and female, of around 20 years old, for beach and volleyball roles(dancers preferred)
- a 40-60 year old man with an interesting face
- a very overweight 40 year old who can ride a motorbike (ideally with tattooes and goatee beard)
- a toilet attendant (this last should be “unconventionally attractive”, between 20 and 30, and will appear quite a lot in the advert – must be able to speak English).
- various people for roles as lifeguards, a dwarf (!), sunbathers, ball players, barman/woman, father types, passers by, etc. – many will need to be comfortable appearing in Speedo-type beachwear.
I’ve already got quite an idea of what this advert will look like! If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com giving your name, phone number and attaching a recent photo. DO NOT APPLY TO ME.